Thursday, September 2, 2010

Massage in Manchester, NH

Greetings from Joel Kouyoumjian, Licensed Massage Therapist (LMT)

I've been blogging for almost a year on my website, on Merchant Circle and Facebook, so I decided to get out into the blogging world and post my stuff out here for all to see and get better exposure.

Most of what I'll write here speaks to you as a massage client of mine or, perhaps, a future one.  Topics will mainly concern massage and how massage is good for you along with other forms of bodywork and wellness education.  I hope you'll find it informative, educational and interesting.  I also hope you'll provide feedback on the subjects and how they relate to you.

Please pass on my blog address to your family and friends and be sure to check out my website (http://www.imagroupmembers.com/joelkouyoumjian) and Facebook page (Joel Kouyoumjian, LMT) and don't forget to "like" my page!

No comments:

Post a Comment